Sunday, September 5, 2010

WORD VOMIT!

Lately I've been really blog happy and I'm on a posting splurge, too bad theres no readers reading my awesome word vomits! Anyways, I just woke up and it's a bea-U-tiful day in Berkeley...sadly I don't feel like I'm going to be out and about today because I still feel like a lobster. A lobster you ask? At the game yesterday, I got sunburned like I've never been sunburned before, I look like I have a permanent asian glow. Even my RA thought I was intoxicated last night when I absolutely was not. So I'll probably opt to stay in and eat my yummy sour patch watermelons. On another note, when I woke up today, I felt a surge of inspiration (thanks to alice in wardrobe wonderland and their freaking glamorous postings that make me drool a ridiculous amount of saliva and my insomniac blog surfing). The people below are my idols, my obsessies, my loves, the people who I wish were my big sisters:




sources: 1 1 2 2 3 3


I'm such a big fan of the casual-messy-chic-I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-and-I-look-like-sex look. It looks so easily put together but so so impossible to replicate. I'll continue trying and trying and trying until I get this look down stone cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)