Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
2. The new friendships I've made in college, you guys are the reason I'm both crazy and sane...at the same time. What would I ever do without you guys? I do not want to find out.
3. Finding Intermezzo cafe. The veggie delight salad is freaking DELICIOUS! The portions are ginormous and the food is fresh and yummy! I'm so craving it now ahh!
4. Bear market. Convenient? yes. Delicious? yes. Good for my diet? no. I love it, worship it, appreciate it nonetheless. I need a frequent shoppers card there already.
5. Nature. Even with the cool technology and pretty skyscrapers and sexy cars we have these days, nature is still mind boggling amazing! It reaffirms the beauty, the mystery, the lovely in the world at times when all I can see is the bad in it. It's beautiful and gorgeous and so so pretty.
6. In-n-out. SO YUMMY, END OF STORY. SORRY YA EAST COAST SUCKAS! (JK! YOU HAVE WHITE CASTLE, SO JEALOUS! BUT I STILL WOULDN'T TRADE OUR IN-N-OUTS FOR WHITE CASTLES, NEVER EVER NEVER!...SUCKAS!)
7. My ability to fall asleep anywhere and my ability to sleep through everything. There's always so much construction going on outside our dorms so it's such a good skill to be able to sleep through anything otherwise you'll just waste precious sleep time being P.Oed!
8. My family. Thank you for standing behind any decisions I make about my future, thank you for letting me be the boss of my future, thank you for letting me explore my dreams and aspirations and not pushing me towards one certain field or career. I throughly appreciate this yet you'll never have any idea how truly grateful I actually am.
9. Self timer. I would be photoless if not for the self timer. Im still far too shy/embarrassed to ask my friends to take outfit photos for me so I usually rely on the trusty ol' self timer. Even though it's fairly difficult to master the daunting skill of being able to take kick ass pictures with the self timer, I'm determined to do so, believe me!
10. Last, but certainly not the least, my followers and readers. You guys are amazing and if I could I would send each and every one of you a red velvet cupcake covered with rainbow sprinkles and baked with nothing but love. I love you guys!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
It's the BIG GAME WEEK here at CAL, WOOT GO BEARS! What does this mean? It means we're totally going to dominate the dreaded STANFURD (aka Stanford, YUCK! TEEHEE JK!) Literally everything here is bleeding blue and gold. LITERALLY. AND I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH! I wish CAL looks like this all year round, that would just be lovely.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
2. Drunken make outs. Sure they're all fun and games at the time but there are so many consequences that result from your 7 minutes in heaven. They make walking around campus scarier than the Grudge (and that girl scares the BEJEEBIES out of me). There are no safe zones; your hookups can be ANYWHERE and you WILL run into them when you least expect it. Especially if they live in the same proximity as you, then you're in for tons of awkward elevator rides and those are the worst. It's always weird seeing someone you sucked face with in a dark frat during the day, everyone looks different out in the sun. And without alcohol. Just an FYI.
6. Only believing horoscopes if you like what they say and totally ignoring them if you don't.
7. Doing something utterly crazy like streaking, getting so drunk you don't remember, skipping class for a concert, throwing your phone into the pool for no reason at all, skinny dipping, breaking and entering and using the excuse "WE'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE!" to justify it.
9. Waking up at 8AM on a Saturday morning with a super full bladder. What else can we do but ignore it's pleas and begs, and go right back to sleep! The only problem is waking up 4 hours later with an ANGRY bladder who wants nothing more than revenge. It's painful and totally not worth it, trust me.