Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GOLDEN BEARS

It's the BIG GAME WEEK here at CAL, WOOT GO BEARS! What does this mean? It means we're totally going to dominate the dreaded STANFURD (aka Stanford, YUCK! TEEHEE JK!) Literally everything here is bleeding blue and gold. LITERALLY. AND I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH! I wish CAL looks like this all year round, that would just be lovely.

"IT LOOKS LIKE DISNEYLAND!" Tis it does.
From the rooftop of Campbell. Look at the bay, it's sooo purty!

My school's beautiful. It makes me happy. Minus the class and grades part.

8 comments:

  1. i tried to look at the lights last night! but they weren't on yet and i couldn't stay out too late because i'm sick! they look beaaauuuttiful!


    go bears :)

    mallory
    whitwatwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow crazy cool shots, the lights make an amazing effect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took some pics of the beautiful lights too, but not as near as good quality and angles as your pics! wowww
    and to answer your question, I'm from the san fernando valley (northern suburb of LA).
    and i'm in unit 2 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful
    loved every single picture you uploaded

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos from nights, love it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Our campus was never lit up with lights at any point during my four years..such a travesty! This is beyond beautiful.

    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)