Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GUILT-FREE GUILTY PLEASURES- PART 2

Not always so guilt-free...but we do it regardless.
GUILT-FREE GUILTY PLEASURES- PART 2
1. Drunk. Texting. Come on, it's totally lethal. If we're not allowed to drunk drive, we shouldn't be allowed to drunk text. You usually end up regretting it as soon as you hit the send button. Do you really want to send out "isss drunkesss, yoooou facewe beee custeee, i meesf youus anedd setfxxxy timoeee" to your ex-boyfriend or "howww do i getsdsss homeeeq froxxm dethh frwaat???!" to your mother? DIDN'T THINK SO! So, be smart and leave your phone at home OR get someone else to carry it for you. TEXT SMART.

2. Drunken make outs. Sure they're all fun and games at the time but there are so many consequences that result from your 7 minutes in heaven. They make walking around campus scarier than the Grudge (and that girl scares the BEJEEBIES out of me). There are no safe zones; your hookups can be ANYWHERE and you WILL run into them when you least expect it. Especially if they live in the same proximity as you, then you're in for tons of awkward elevator rides and those are the worst. It's always weird seeing someone you sucked face with in a dark frat during the day, everyone looks different out in the sun. And without alcohol. Just an FYI.
3. Choosing sleep/food/doing nothing/blogging/fbing/tumblring/shopping/basically anything and everything over school work. This one's self explanatory and a given. (I'm doing this as we speak, you poli sci paper, you wait until I'm finished!)
GUILT-FREE GUILTY PLEASURES- PART 2
4. Eating fries over veggies. We're college students, stressed out hungry growing college students. Veggies DO NOT and WILL NOT fill you up like fries do. Nor do they taste half as good.
GUILT-FREE GUILTY PLEASURES- PART 2
5. Making endless lists of activities that you know you'll never get around to because you're an lazy arse. GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND JUST DO IT FOR HEAVENS SAKE! (I need to start taking my own advice)

6. Only believing horoscopes if you like what they say and totally ignoring them if you don't.

7. Doing something utterly crazy like streaking, getting so drunk you don't remember, skipping class for a concert, throwing your phone into the pool for no reason at all, skinny dipping, breaking and entering and using the excuse "WE'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE!" to justify it.
GUILT-FREE GUILTY PLEASURES- PART 2
8. Hitting snooze for the 5th time, switching positions for the 20th time, and sleeping through your next 2 classes. It happens to some (if not all) of us at one point or another.

9. Waking up at 8AM on a Saturday morning with a super full bladder. What else can we do but ignore it's pleas and begs, and go right back to sleep! The only problem is waking up 4 hours later with an ANGRY bladder who wants nothing more than revenge. It's painful and totally not worth it, trust me.
GUILT-FREE GUILTY PLEASURES- PART 2
(via tumblr)

10. Having different groups of friends. There are your "party hardy friends," your "hang out occasionally cause I have nothing else to do friends," your "class time friends," your "high school friends," your "BFF if I don't see you for 4 hours I feel like I'm going to die friends," etc etc. There are just some people that you want to be with more than others in different situations. Everyone has their niche; some were meant to party and others to study and some were meant to just be with constantly. That's just how life is.

What are your guilt-free (but not really) guilty pleasures? Share some!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHH. SO MANY OF THESE are all so applicable to my life, I kind of want to stand up on a rooftop and scream 'THESE ARE SO APPLICABLE TO MY LIFE."

    But I, you know, won't. I want people to at least perceive me as being sane. Hehe.

    At the moment I am commenting instead of school work. Er. Tsk tsk. I shall bid adieu.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I totally agree with most of it..k time to get back to studying =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this makes me laugh so hard... my college days are in the past (I'm 24) but this brings back so many horrible but at the same time amazing memories from my time in LA. Thanks so much for kicking off my Saturday morning.

    Oh, and I can attest with #7.... "senior ritual" = sliding down my university's letters on a steep hill after cinco de mayo tequila shots. so stupid.

    Love from Holland,

    www.glocalgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauwww these quotes are so good! loved them!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)