Sunday, November 14, 2010

SANDCASTLE IN THE SAND-ROBIN SPARKLES

A week in photos (and some stranglers that didn't make past posts):

This week felt like a blur. I felt like I didn't do much-I didn't. I felt like I don't remember much-I don't. Regardless, it was nice. It was a week of too much: too much food, too much free time, too much ditching, too much sleeping, too much partying, too much falling, too much Modern Family, too much complaining, too much sunlight, too much of not doing work. Oh the consequences of being young. And naive. And bored. And procrastinating.

P.S. Another new layout. Simpler. Classier. Prettier. Inputs?

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ, but THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH MODERN FAMILY! (or How I met your mother)!

    Just thought I'd share that.

    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)