Tuesday, May 10, 2011

GET TO KNOW ME TUESDAY-PART 6

It's been a while. Let's bring it back.
1. I'm not wearing pants right now. Scandalous, I know! Not really since I'm cuddled underneath sheets and heaps of blankets!

2. I am no longer a baby bear! My freshmen year at Cal ended this morning at 11. I'm growing up, scary thought bro!

3. I've been on a constant 90's pop mood lately; hello Aaron Carter, J Lo (from the block), Hilary Duff, Bewitched, S CLUB 7, A*teens, old school Britney Spears, Xtina, and so much more! Oh, it really is the best music to study to...okay, I tend to end up singing like a loon in the middle of a stone quiet library getting glared at by angry studiers...SO WORTH IT.

4. I just took a "how fast and accurate do you type" test and I only got 66 wpm, WHAT?! THIS IS NOT OKAY! I BASICALLY LIVE ON THE FREAKING INTERNET. ANISA IS SO ROYALLY PISSED, I TOTES JUST TALKED ABOUT MYSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON THAT IS HOW ANGRY I AM. GR. MUST GET IT TO BE OVER 100 OR ELSE.

5. Haven't slept yet, pulled an almost all nighter studying for my stats final so I'm about to PTFO ASAP FYI (I'm also a lover of text talk because I think it sounds silly!)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i still have like 3 official weeks and finals left wtfff. and your hair looks good in these pics :) and i love 90s music...and not wearing pants. teehee

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)