Friday, July 15, 2011

AHHHHHH NEW BLOG!

So I finally did it.
I made a new blog!
I loved this blog, The Laugh Slut provided me a year of fashion, friends, memories and more fashion and I loved it!
But now I think I've outgrown this blog, sadly, but fear not ol' pals!
I'm still going to be around! Just pop on over
to YOUNG AND SEAMLESS to catch me in all my awkwardness from here on out.
Oh I really hope you will, I've had such an amazing ride with you!
Love you alll! Thank you for all your support and love.
xxAnisa

6 comments:

  1. weee new blog of this young girl.. I must follow this one too! =D I'm a good follower of yours, thanks for dropping by my blog

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh a new blog! how great :)

    i have some good news as well-
    don't know if you remember me and my blog but i just wnated to let you know that i am going to blog again!!
    yeahh!!

    xxxHanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new blog ! I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh a new blog! just wanted to let you know that i'm back blogging.. not sure if you remember me ..but just wanted to tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of experience, so
    it's pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to visit this weblog every day.

    Here is my blog post - http://egyptday1.blogspot.com/2012/06/aca-obamacare-health-obama-and-then-we.html

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)