Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello, hey, aloha, and other ways to say hi

It's 3:40 am in Taipei.
I have no idea why I decided to start a blog this late.
Oh well, here goes nothing...

Hi strangers :) You can call me Anisa, I'm a 17 year old Asian American living in the golden state AKA California! I love to eat, sleep, shop, talk, burp, make ridiculous faces, and oh, did I mention eat? I'll be a college freshmen in the fall at the ever so kick ass CAL (GO BEARS!) I'm a scorpio but I promise I'm not a bitch...unless you seriously fuck with me that is. I started this blog as a way to document my college days, my adventures, my fashion successes and failures, and everything in between. If anyone knows where I got the name "laugh slut," you. are. freaking. LEGEN...wait for it...DARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)