Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice...

Once again, it is 4:16 am and I'm up reading ONTD because:
a.) There's nothing on tv besides asian soap operas,
b) I have nothing better to do with my time,
c.) I wanted to see yummy pictures of scrumptious men who give me insane butterflies and turn my brain into mashed potatoes.

While all three of the choices are absolutely right, I'd like to think choice C reigns supreme. Like most girls, I can't help but fall seriously and helplessly in love with the celebrities I see. Nevertheless, there are a few that I've given my heart to and will gladly do naughty things with, given the opportunity. HEY! DON'T JUDGE, I CAN'T HELP THE WAY I FEEL!

But anyways, here are the top 3 sexy smexy men I'd gladly gouge my eyes out with a spork for and why:
1.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS! OHMYGOSH. First of all, the man can sing, ohhh can he sing. Not only that but he can sing in english AND spanish! His cute little accent when he talks is beyond cute, I can vividly imagine him saying "Good morning beautiful, how would you like your eggs this morning?" Whatever, a girl can dream can't she? Being half spanish and half filipino makes him a halfsies, which I'm a hugeeee sucker for and I'm not quite sure why. There is only one word to describe him:HOTASMOTHERFUCKINGSHITDAMNISHEGORGEOUS. I mean, even my mother thinks he's hotter than hot. Enrique, please ditch Anna K so I can make out with your delicious face daily, k? Thanks!
2.
Exhibit A: James Franco, epitomy of a beautiful man. Just look at his face and tell me otherwise. I love his eyes, i guess smallish eyes+stoner eyes=win in my book! His huge goofy adorable smile alone makes me swoon! On top of all that, he's a kick ass actor! Who else can play a drug dealer and a gay man convincingly while still remaining shaggable in character? Dude, seriously, no one. What more could you possibly ask for?
3.
Last but definitely not least is Joseph Gordon Levitt. He has got to be the cutest damn thing I have ever laid my little squinty eyes on. Of course I've seen him in movies before 500 Days of Summer, but ever since that movie he moved way up on my list! He has a certain something something about him that makes him sooo...yeaaa.

EDIT: Back when I was a wee child (like 4 years ago) I was majorly obsessed with Mcfly, this British pop band. I dreamed about flying to England just so I could see them live and perhaps stalk them a little since they all lived together and...well anyways, back to the present, I just saw Mcfly's new Attitude spread, in which they are all. nude. and OHHH MYYY GOSHH! My how those boys have grown...I may even need to update my sexy smexy men list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)