Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My lips curl upwards because...

Today I realized that I am a complainer. I bitch and moan about every little thing. It's ridiculous and I hate it. SO, in order to try and change, I've decided that I should think of things that make me happy instead. Good idea? I would like to think so.

5 things that make me happy (at 4:15 am):
1. Boxers: They are comfy and get even comfier the more you wash it. Nothing else gets better with each wash, seriously! And, boys and girls can even share them. win! P.S. boys in plaid boxers=sexiest thing ever.

2. Forks: The most ingenious, useful, and delicious eating utensil ever. After being in Taiwan for a month and being 3000 miles away from forks, I've realized how much I love/need/cannot use chopsticks hence my intense love affair with the western fork. Yummy and simple, which makes mouth meet food that much easier, lalalove!

3. Rain: Scenario: A dark cloudy sky, sitting on a cozy couch with a cup of hot chocolate. A good book in hand along with an old black and white movie on the television, listening to the rain fall outside. This is a perfect day to me. I love the energy the rain gives off, even though some people find it gloomy in excess (like Washington) I find it refreshing cause we don't get that much rain in California. And right after it rains, everything just comes alive! I love almost everything about the rain; from the way it smells to the way they sound. It even gives me a chance to get a cool birdcage umbrella and polka dotted rainboots so I can jump in big puddles. AWESOME!

4. Being left-handed: I'm part of the 10% of lefties in this world. That makes me a BAMF. yup.

5. Laughs: They represent happiness and hidden pain. Something which seems so simple, so innate, can have so many mixed emotions within. Everyone has a different and unique, in a way it represents who we are. Wise grandparents have a deep laughter that only comes with time and experience while children have a simple innocent laughter that is fleeting. Personally, I am quite known for my laugh...which is not a good thing. Some find it annoying while others find it endearing, in the end, my laugh is my laugh and I'm not changing it for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)