Thursday, July 29, 2010

YOU'RE A HOT MESS

Last night I met up with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in 2 years and we went to Luxy, a club in Taipei. Rushing from Danshui, I had about 15 minutes to change and get ready to leave. As I was leaving, I felt like such a boss because it usually takes me hours to get ready for anything. I had the most amazing time dancing, laughing, falling, being young and dumb. The next morning, I look down at my legs and realized that I haven't shaved in a month. And it was showing in the worst way, it's like a fucking forest. So much for feeling like hot shit, I looked more like a hot mess. Oopsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)