Thursday, August 26, 2010

Putting my thinking cap back on

10:45 AM: FIRST DAY OF CLASS. I'M SO GOING TO GET LOST.

UPDATE: 12:26 PM: Yup, definitely got lost. Not only did I get lost but I got lost twice. Yes, twice. First, I went to Dwinelle hall and started looking on the map for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out if I was simply dumb or desperately blind cause I couldn't find WHEELER AUD. That definitely should have rang some bells in my head that HELLO, WHEELER AUD WOULD BE IN WHEELER HALL. oy. Once I get to wheeler hall, I can't find the AUD and I start circling the hall like the lost freshmen that I am. Eventually I end up at the front of the building again, and I find out that wheeler aud is not labeled as aud but rather 100. After all that, the class only lasted 15 minutes. -________- NEVERTHELESS, I'm definitely not going to complain about a short class. One class down, one more to go!

FIRST DAY JITTERS:
the sitch:
black jacket: taiwan
white fringy-like tank top: f21
black tank top: charlotte russe
vintage brown belt: thrifted
blue jeggings: old navy
leather bracelet: taiwan

P.S. I am now known as kim possible on my floor because of my kimunicator ringtone, which is totally and utterly legit legit LEGIT. Half the floor hates it and the other half loves it, what to do what to do?! Well, it's staying for now, so learn to deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)