Monday, August 23, 2010

You know you're a college student when...

FREE THINGS MAKE YOU SMILE! Well that makes everyone happy, but still Caltopia was awesome! What is Caltopia? FREE THINGS GALORE! AHH! There was food, spinning, massages, hair stylists, tshirts, pens, blah blahh blaaahhh. It was legit. So far Cal has been pretty epic, I'm definitely enjoying all the free time I have to just chill and lounge. Once Thursday rolls around I know I'm screwed all the way until semester 1 comes to an end. But still everything is soooo exciting and fresh, I can't help but gush at every little thing! Like coming and going whenever I want...it's such a weird concept! It still hasn't completely hit me that I'm going to Berkeley this year, I feel like I'm just visiting or something. Hopefully the novelty of college doesn't wear off anytime soon because it's such an amazing buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)