Thursday, August 19, 2010

SPINNING INDEFINITELY

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL I MOVE OUT :O ! Albeit, I'm only moving about an hour away from home IM AS EXCITED AS A FATTIE EATING YUMMYNUMMY FRENCH FRIES (the fattie in this equation is definitely me)! In one day I'll be living in one of the chilled, weirdest, most delicious, and coolest hipster towns on the face of this world. Like honestly, what more could I ask for? Packing was definitely the worst part of the whole thing because half of my baby (aka my closet) has to stay at home :( the poor thing. Anyways, I started this blog as a way to document my outfits and I still haven't had any! Once I get all settled into my new, tiny, little, petite, crammed room I shall start! The next time I post I'll be officially moved into CAL, taaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)