Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bake a cake full of rainbows...maybe she meant funfetti cake...

It's good to be back and I'm finally getting back into my old groove: leaving the house at midnight, stargazing, laughing, pigging out, just being a teenager and it's been beyond great. What's on tonight's agenda? WATCHING INCEPTION FOR THE 3RD TIME. YESS! But this time we're going to the drive-ins! The first time I went just to see the movie, the second time I checked out Joseph Gordon-Levitts adorable patooty. This time...we'll see what I notice!

So my hair is FINALLY starting to semi grow out:
Yesss, this is what it looks like AFTER it's been growing out, imagine what it used to be like. The bangs are still clipped back as they will be for a very very long time.

I move out in 11 days, OHHMYYGOOODD! I totally didn't know it was so soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)