Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIND. BLOWN.

Just watched the movie of the summer, Inception, and yes, it was FREAKIN' MIND ORGASMICLY AMAZING. Definitely one of the best movies I've seen, if not THE best, this year. Throughout the whole movie, I could not help but stare, lust, make lovey eyes at the subtly adorable Joseph Gordon Levitt. That boy is sososooo cuuuuteee, my whole family agrees with me. Ahhh, he made the movie like 10452% better.

P.S. I found out my roommate/dorm info for 2010-2011 and I can't wait to move in! Being in such a...school mode, I decided to do my alcohol edu...bad mistake. On my assessment test, I got a 40%, might as well have taken the test drunk maybe I would've done better. Well, back to work, wish me luck! Hopefully I don't pass out from pure boredom.

photo cred: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)