Friday, September 3, 2010

FINGERS CROSSED!

CAL gets a little better with time but it's still not great. I'm studying better (minus the studying and add socializing) and listening in lectures (replace listening with trying not to fall asleep). NEVERTHELESS, I'm having such a good time here if you take out the homework and shit like that. After finding out that my L&S 1 class is an utter bore and such a waste of my precious time, I've decided to drop it for....WAIT FOR IT....a thrifting class and beginning chinese dance. YES! It's going to be great! My floormates are sooo supportive, they said they would come to my performances but I'm pretty sure (ABSOLUTELY SURE) they are doing this for their own amusement. I mean if I cant even walk without tripping, dancing should be pretty entertaining. The first football game's tomorrow...and due to me and my stupid procrastinating ways, I didn't get season tickets. Such a buzzkill! So now I have to hopefully be sneaky slick like a ninja and figure out a plan to get into the student section or I'm perpetually stuck sitting next to old people who are reminiscing about their college days rather than living it. WISH ME LUCK!

I've been post lazy for the past two days, but I looked a little something like this...
yellow french top: urban outfitters
vintage belt: thrifted
flowery shorts: taiwan
wedges: tj maxx (not pictured)
lacy black tank: charlotte russe
brown envy tank: hand me down
brown belt: h&m
shorts: f21
necklaces: gifted

and today! I was walking to the dining commons and I see a sea of blue and gold (a little more than usual) and I was utterly confused until I realized that it was show your school colors day...oopsies. I'm definitely showing some school's colors right?


green flowery dress: thrifted
vintage snake like belt: thrifted
wedges: tj maxx

Maybe one day I'll take real pictures instead of using trusty ol' photobooth. Maybe just maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)