Saturday, September 4, 2010

UNDERCOVER MARTYN


Currently obsessed with Two Door Cinema Club. Ever heard of them? Probably not. They're an awesome...I guess indie electropop band? What is indie really? I mean theres indie boys, indie bands, indie movies, is it a type of culture? A brand? Or something undiscovered and lowkey? Whatever it is, THEY'RE AMAZING! It doesn't hurt that they're from the UK, in fact, it just makes they like 1000000 times better!


source: 1


PURE UNADULTURATED EARGASM!


UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

JUST FOUND OUT THAT TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB WILL BE IN SAN FRANCISCO ON NOVEMBER 4!!!! I'M EXTRA EXCITED BECAUSE THAT'S THE DAY AFTER MY 18TH BIRTHDAY! AHHHHH! AND YES, THIS HAD TO BE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I. AM. SO. FREAKING. EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)