Friday, September 17, 2010

SWEET DARLIN'

Ever since the inquisition of my awesome happy ringtone from the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack, I've been crazy listening to all things related to the movie. She & Him became a daily listen and Zooey Deschanel's voice just brings me back to Old Hollywood glamour; smooth, musky, beautiful, it's utterly perfect. Anyways, I found out, at the last possible second (a day before), that She & Him was preforming at SF...FOR FREE! So obviously I found a group of friends (floormates) to accompany me on the quest to see them! The next day (today) we hopped on bart and made our way up to the city and, when we got there, we see that everything was fenced off so WE COULDN'T GET IN! -______- We resorted to standing along the side to see them and, let me just tell you, IT WAS SO WORTH IT! AHHHH! My heart was swooning and swelling the whole time! Her voice sounds exactly as it does on her records, it was so gorgeous.
Feeling a little nostalgic (for an era I wasn't even alive for but love nevertheless) for the olden days, I went for a little vintagey lingeriey look.


LOOK!!! LOOK AT THAT TINY LITTLE SPECK IN THE JEAN JACKET! IT'S ZOOEY DESCHANEL! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
The owl's name is Hoodwink and it's excited to meet you :)

Speak no evil, see no evil, smell no evil, hear no evil.
Perfect addition right? I think so!

CHINATOWN! Oh how I love the asianess.

grey lingerie-esque dress: tjmaxx
black zipper jacket: taiwan
black knee high socks: h&m
owl necklace: internet
little triple strands of pearl necklace: f21
long pearl necklace: internet
white beaded necklace: noo idea
black pointy flats: urban outfitters
black box bag: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)