Saturday, September 18, 2010

LOWDOWN ON THE HOEDOWN

I couldn't think of a niftier title and that was the first thing that popped into my mind, figures. So I'm back at home! Home, in Clayton, weird huh? Surprisingly, I love it. It's nice to be away from the chaos that is Berkeley but I miss my pseudo family in norton five dearly! We've become such close knit group, it's weird to not see them every time I walk outside my door or just sitting in my room. But being at home's nice, it feels so different but so familiar. Driving back on the road that I took home everyday after high school made me nostalgic about the past and all the memories I made here. It's like being enveloped into an ultra soft and plushy cashmere sweater of everything you knew and loved; it's endearing and something that has been sorely missed. Since I'm home and all gross and not clean, I refuse to look into any mirrors much less get dressed. So, here's some from a couple days ago when Berkeley was all sunny and made you want to dance around in a field of daisies.


This outfit made me feel like an explorer, kinda like Dora the Explorer minus the spanish part.
DAS MAH NAME :)
floral tank: macys
cutoffs: f21
rainbows that are a size too small: journeys
jacket: taiwan
braided belt: urban outfitters
golden heart necklace: f21
leather ANISA bracelet: taiwan
INSPIRATION PHOTO VOMIT! This collage is a mixture everything I admire, I love, I want. I SPY BLOGGERS! Can you find them? It's like a where's waldo...blogger edition. I feel like such a paparazzi/stalker, I mean it's a collage full of women...slightly creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)