Sunday, September 19, 2010

ITS RAINING MEN...(I WISH!)

PART UNO: Home. I absolutely loved going home this weekend, it was exactly the remedy I needed. I ate like a fat pig who hasn't been fed in months and enjoyed every single calorie I inhaled. Since I moved into Berkeley, I never realized how much I will miss (and do miss) home. It wasn't until I went back to the homeland that the realization hit me, and it hit me hard. Home is so comfortable, so familiar, so warm, so yummy, and so...homey. So, because I brought home 2 weeks worth of laundry totaling up to 3 loads (thanks mom for washing and folding it all!) I didn't have much room to pack anything else. Thus, I had to make due with whatever I left behind (The reject clothing. Not! Just kidding, I love all my clothes equally!) For some reason, pastel was on my noggin, hence the pasteyness below! This is what I wore to a family bbq (the reason for my trek back home) and my was it windy that night.










yellow granny cardigan: heritage
lavender tank: old navy
LOVELOVELOVE shirt: pacsun
baby pink shorts: f21
sandals: wet seal
mickey mouse watch: disneyland!
tiffany & co watch: gift
hemp bracelet: laura! thankies snookums!
silly band (dinosaur! rawr!): gracias lena!

PHOTO CREDZ: my little bro, Benjamin! Even though I had to pay him the ridiculous price of $1 for these pictures, it's so nice having someone photograph you instead of relying on self-timer. I'm sure going to miss it.

PART DOS: Back in Berkeley, my second home! It's crazy how norton five feels like home already. When I'm in home #1 (Clayton), I just want to be back in home #2, and vice versa. It hasn't even been a month yet but I can't imagine not living in here already. It started drizzling today, the first sign of rain since we moved in! Ahh, it's days like this that makes me want to stay in and curl up in bed with a nice steamy cup of hot chocolate (or we can replace the hot chocolate with a cuddle buddy, either way works) and pop in a nice romantic film (preferably black and white). This sounds hella cliche but thats what this weather sets the mood for, a cute day indoors. On the other hand, I want to stand outside and twirl around indefinitely in the rain. That works for me too!




plaid shirt dress: ross
zipper tights: f21
bow flats: taiwan
grey belt: ross
chunky monkey necklace: f21

First college quiz tomorrow! AHHHH, I should probably catch up on my reading...which means I have to get started on chapter 1. I think a nap first would be for the best. Late night tonight? Maybe even 2/3 of an allnighter, let's see shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)