Monday, September 20, 2010

STRIPETASTIC!

I studied for 4 1/2 hours last night with my favorite study buddy, pandora! Pandora invited people like Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Michael Buble, and such, it was a lovely study party (minus the studying). So, stripes on stripes, yay or nay? I probably broke some "fashion rules" with this outfit, but fuck those rules. I WEAR WHAT I LIKE CAUSE IM A BAMF....AHAHAHAH KIDDING. I'm totally not. Hopefully I do well on my astronomy quiz, fingers crossed! Afterwards, we have a free screening of Ryan Reynold's new movie "Buried," with a special guest...RYAN REYNOLDS HIMSELF :O ! Let's hope I get into the screening too! Off to Crossroads trading company to do some homework for my decal, yay!






stripped dres worn as a shirt: taiwan
grey stripped skirt: taiwan
flowery necklace: target
grey belt: ross
black pointy flats: ross
grey bag: taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)