Wednesday, September 22, 2010

JAZZY, SNAZZY, AND EVERYTHING -AZZY!

After a very sad, dark, overwhelming, suffocating, fattening, and depressing 2 days, the sun has finally decided to show its white face (cause it's white light HAHA, no that was a terrible joke, I don't know what I was thinking, astronomy is getting to me)! But anyways, there was DEFINITELY an extra spring in my step today, probably because of my awesomely legit sequined sneaks! I mean, HELLO!, they're sequined to the T and I got them for free from a friend, YAY FOR FREE THINGS! I also went to a BCBG & Ella Moss sample sale in I-House today, just for kicks. Looking through the racks of brand new heavily marked down designer clothes made me realize that I would MUCH rather be at a thrift store scouring for bargains. It just doesn't give me the same satisfaction, I was the only girl in there not freaking out about how cheap (examples: $60 for a bandage skirt, $40 for a top, $100 for a gown) everything was. I was unfazed and I don't really know why. I used to go completely COO COO for cheap designer digs, that was my thing! I didn't care what it was as long as it was designer. But now, eh ehhhh. Weird. Anyways, I promptly left and on my way back to my dorm, I saw Urban Outfitters, and I just HAD to take a little itsy bitsy peek inside. Lo and behold, I found glittery oxfords on sale! YAY FOR DEALS! I just couldn't help myself as I've been on a mission trying to find the perfect pair and here they were! It was a choice between black and silver...so it really wasn't much of a choice at all! Technically my astronomy class would have just ended...too bad my butt hasn't left this chair since my political science discussion. I'm in too good of a mood to waste it in class, so ta ta decal! See you next week! Thank god for technology and the internet, otherwise I'd be screwed and so so sooo behind!
I feel like I'm channeling an emo butterfly in this outfit. COOL!





black flowy top: stolen from cousin (f21)
sketchy skirt: f21
black knee highs: h&m
SEQUINED SNEAKS: hand me down (f21)
trio necklace: macys
awesome fishy face: priceless and imitableless

The new addition to my shoe family:

These are definitely JAZZY, SNAZZY, AND EVERYTHING -AZZY! They came without shoelaces so I decided to put laces in my shoes...hence SHOE LACES! AHAHAHAHA I'm such a comedian.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for dropping by to my blog :)
    nice outfit! i love the blouse <3
    by the way do you have polyvore?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)