Thursday, September 23, 2010

MEEEOW!

In honor of the seven lecture notes I have to reread and catch up on (sleeping in class/spacing out/facebooking is starting to take a toll on me...oops), I've started my usual procrastination routine. First, I eat, then I eat some more. Once I get sick of eating (AKA get a tummyache) I venture out to the lounge and chit chat for a while. When I get bored, I facebook. Then I shop. A lot. Tonight I'm fixated by shoes! Ahh shoes, I love them all! Flats, sandals, boots, heels, pumps, I don't discriminate. For some reason, I've decided that I'm desperately in need of a nice pair of leopard pumps and if I don't find a pair soon, I'll simply die-ie-ieee! They are just so undeniably sexy and chic, oh la la! You can easily dress it up or dress it down (by down...you know what I mean). I JUST NEED A PAIR IN MY LIFE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND A CHERRY ON TOP!
These are utterly perfect!!!! How delicious do they look? In the words of Christian Siriano, "FIERCE!!!" Too bad they're sold out at lulus.com :(

My search for the perfect pair is far from over, thankfully the night is young and I have a lot of work I'm trying to ignore.
sources: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)