Thursday, September 23, 2010

BURIED

Because my IB class was cancelled (or I assumed it was due to the fire alarm...) I'm in a fantasically beautiful mood right now and I want to get the rest of you into such a mood, so here are some pictures of the cute and surprisingly hilarious Ryan Reynolds when he came to Berkeley!


His new movie "Buried" was actually an intensely good movie! Some people wondered how a movie that sets in a coffin and no where else could capture our interest for a good 90 minutes, and all I could say was "WATCH IT AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!" The movie made you laugh in all the right places, cringe in others, and even tear up (or in my case, cry). When the lights turned on, and the applause started, I was shaking from the impact of this movie. It was THAT good. This might be the breakout movie he's been hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)