Friday, September 24, 2010

AZTEC MEETS PYTHON

FRIDAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! The day of celebration, the day of fun, the day of sleep, yay! With only one lecture today and a splendid blue sky clear of any and all clouds, my mood is slowly rising. Seeing Berkeley in such a happy and delicious mood makes me want to be in an equally amazing mood! My outfit reminds me of a boss Aztec woman who just went head to head with a python with her bare hands, and after many rounds she, obviously, succeeds in defeating the ugly creature! In celebration of such a triumph, she wears the skin of the python to warn all other pythons to watch out and that she's a BAMF! Yup, that's the reasoning behind my outfit, the shiny oxfords are purely decorative. My floormate commented on my outfit and said "it's very mismatched, how very hipster of you." Interesting concept...I'll take it as a compliment...right? Who knows.
My favorite part of going to lectures is just reading what people doodle when they're bored in class. Sometimes you get quite insightful things and sometimes they are just flat out funny. It makes lectures barely bearable.











aztec printed tank top: f21
snake printed high waisted shorts: macys
shiny silver oxfords that I scuffed already: urban outfitters
necklace: f21 (the lace bow was ALL me)
awkward poses: ME, ME ALL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)