Friday, September 24, 2010

THREE CENTS

Despite my depressing thoughts, tears, bitching, regrets, hatred, sadness and everything else that I've been feeling lately, it may seem that I'm a bitter pessimist. But I'm not, as difficult to believe as that may seem. I'm honestly an optimist at heart. I still believe in the beauty of the world and humanity. The world, even with all the ugliness and corruption, is really a magnificent and wonderful place. People, including me, never take the chance to really just stop and look around to fully appreciate the world for what it is, for everything it provides, and for giving us the chance to live. Same goes for people, believing that people are innately good makes me smile, even if it's not true. As naive as it may sound, I choose to believe that what's meant to happen, will happen and that everything happens for a reason. Without these beliefs, I don't know if I honestly could go on. Everything needs to put their faith in something; whether it's religion or anything at all. As long as you believe in something with all your heart I think that's all that matters. Just my three cents.
Double rainbows are such a sight to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)