Monday, September 27, 2010

TOTALLY RAD!

AND THE HEAT IN BERKELEY PERSISTS! I'm so ready for fall and yet it's starting to feel more like summer here, pfft. What can you do right? It's Monday again, time for another week, hopefully it's better than last week. Thursday is going to be killer, my first midterm, joy! The next four days will probably consist of me trying to study and not actually getting any work done, it seems to me that my study habits need a little brushing up. But otherwise, I'm starting to get into the swing of things here, and I'm starting to get more comfortable with it all. It's nice. This weekend consisted of thrifting! Which resulted in some interesting finds, stick around and you'll be sure to see them soon! Sunday was such a chill lazy day. There was an awesome free concert in the city (Plain White T's, Natasha Bedingfield, and Sara Barielles!!? OMG!) but I opted to sleep in (zzZZZzzzzzZZz!) and relax instead of joining in on the festivities. Good choice on my part. Totally R A D !






RAD shirt: taiwan
flowery summer dress: f21
tan sandals: wet seal
flower bracelet: f21

P.S. I've been trying to find a way to wear this cutoff shirt for months now, It's always too exposing or awkward. Finally, I've found a way to wear it without being an awkward penguin, so I'll consider this a success!

P.P.S. Sleeping at 5 AM is really not working out, my restless nights which consists of me facebooking, blogsurfing, and shopping is really starting to cut into my precious sleep. THIS NEEDS TO STOP ASAP!

P.P.P.S. HI TAMAR! (I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!)

P.P.P.P.S. & NAMNAMNAMNAMMMMM!

EDITT//++ (5:00PM)
HAIR UP AND OFF OF MY NECK! IT IS JUST WAY TO HOT HERE! THIS IS BERKELEY FOR HEAVENS SAKES! It does give me another chance to wear my awesomely huge flower headband, teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)