Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THAT LONG NAP

I took was technically called sleep but sleeping from 8AM-1PM can be considered either or. With my integrative biology midterm just around the day (aka tomorrow) I've been cramming like a fat kid at a candy buffet. Too bad it's not the same satisfaction, not even close. Can't wait for it to be Thursday at 3:30PM, maybe I'll start breathing again. In out, in out, I hope I can do this.




flowery dress: taiwan
vintage belt: thrifted
shiny oxfords: urban outfitters
Due to the insane cram session last night, I decided to wear something that was simple, ditzy and flowery, which shows my innate dream of frolicking in a field of little daisies without a single care in the world. That would be the day.

The second my midterm is over, I'm rewarding my self BIG! Grey combat boots and black thigh high flat boots, you shall be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)