Friday, October 1, 2010

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN...


HAPPY OCTOBER, WORLD!
Since the ridiculous heat is finally starting to cool down, it's finally starting to feel like fall. YAY! Fall, ahhhh, it's definitely my absolute favorite season. And now you're wondering why right? Obviously.
...
and now I bring you the list
...
WHY I LOVE FALL:
1. It's the perfect temperature; it's not too cold, it's not too hot.
2. Watching the leaves change.
3. Watching the leaves fall.
4. Stepping on crunchy leaves and hearing it "crunch."
5. Being able to soup/hot drinks and not feel weird.
6. Cloudy days.
7. Fall fashion. Enough said.

SO BASICALLY, I love fall and trees and leaves.
oh, and fashion.
That pretty much sums it up.

sources: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)