Thursday, October 28, 2010

ADMIST THE STARS AND PARALLAX

Astronomy homework. That I completely and utterly forgot about. EEKS! As always, I'm procrastination and waiting until it's practically due to start my assignment. When will I ever learn? Still, my addiction to tumblr is getting way out of hand. These inspirational photos make me feel on top of the world invincible and believe that anything is possible. It must be amazing to have that sort of mentality, I wonder if I'll ever be able to achieve it. I can only hope so.






Time for another list.
It's a bit like a bucket list.
Tailored just for me.

TEN THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE THE SEMESTER ENDS:
1. Hike, climb and conquer the Big C. Then proceed to have a lovely picnic on top of it.
2. Try something, anything that I haven't done before.
3. Finish an essay without having to pull an all nighter.
4. Appreciate something for the way it is and the fact that nothing needs to change.
5. Appreciate something for the way it is yet have the burning urge to change it.
6. Make a stranger smile.
7. Feel prepared for a test.
8. TURN 18! (6 days and counting!)
9. Make somebody's day.
10. Have one unforgettable night (NOT THAT KIND OF NIGHT SHEESH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)