Saturday, October 30, 2010

OCTOBER OBSESSIONS

October is winding down. What a whirlwind month, it seems like it just started yesterday. During this month I've developed some new obsessions that I simply can't get enough of.
1. Skins
(via google)
I'M SO UTTERLY HOOKED.
TOTALLY LOVE THIS, YAAA!
CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHOW.
UK ACCENTS+SHAGGING+DRUGS+SEXY PEOPLE+WITTY LINES+SAD HISTORY+DRAMA+GASP WORTHY MOMENTS=SKINS.
If you haven't seen an episode, do yourself a favor and watch it before the US version invades MTV in 2011.

An incredibly hilarious blog written by LA native, Alexi Celine Wasser. IMBOYCRAZY is full of silly advice for both men and women. Such a good read at 3AM in the morning let me tell you. The blog's byline is "A pep talk in the form of a slap in the face in the form of a blog." You'll double over laughing, guaranteed.

3. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
This song's been on constant repeat for the past week or so. I think my roommates might kill me if I listen to it just once more. It's such a clean and beautiful song. I'm not quite sure why I'm so obsessed with this song but I really am. It's lush and makes me cheerily happy.

4. Rainboots
YAY FOR RAIN AND RAINBOOTS AND BUBBLE UMBRELLAS!

5. Sunday Mornings
I love spending my Sunday mornings all cuddled/bundled up in my cozy bed with a hazy dazy half asleep brain. It feels soooo amazing. You should try it and join me in my Sunday morning ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)