Monday, October 18, 2010

GREETINGS AUTUMN

Fall is a glorious season. I've said it once and I'll gladly say it again, "FALL IS BEAUTIFUL AND YUMMY AND DELICIOUS NOM NOM NOM!" Even though the weather begs me to get in bed and cuddle with my soft cushy blankets, I must stand strong and say, "NO CAN DO YOU RIDICULOUSLY COMFY BED YOU!" Why am I being such a beezy to my bed who-only-gives-and-never-takes you ask? Because I'm in college silly! And it's time to get down to business (TO DEFEAT THE HUNS! HUAA!) Homework, lectures, group projects, tests, midterms, ETC ETC ETC really pile up when you spend your time...not wisely. SO, it's here and it's biting my ass. PFFFTT. I'll never learn will I?















blue coat: taiwan ($16)
yellow frenchy tee: urban outfitters ($10)
tan shorts: taiwan ($10)
stripey scarf: f21
navy slipons: kmart ($7)
tights: taiwan

Some photos for your viewing pleasure...
OHHHHH MAROON 5!
VAGINA GRAPE!
AREN'T THESE THE CAAAUUTIESSTT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)