Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HAZE

Taking advantage of the remaining few rays of sunshine as it casts a haze among our little town. Nothing excited happened and nothing terrible happened, it's been one of those somewhere in between days of peace and calm. It is only 1:50PM and I've only been awake for 4 hours....so who knows, Godzilla could destroy the campanile and stomp on wheeler for all we know (*KNOCK ON WOOD*)











lace top: target ($4)
flowery shorts: taiwan ($16)
tights: taiwan
bow shoes: taiwan ($10)
gold chain: old navy ($2)
heart necklace: f21
thrifted belt: thrift store ($5)
fooodie corner: thank you family :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! Foodie corner! Totally had one when I was in the dorms.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)