Thursday, October 21, 2010

OMFG, IT'S A...

LIST! This week is fantabulously amazingly awesome because:
1. First political science paper returned: 88, B+ YAY! Maybe I'm not such a failure after all...
2. The temperature cooled down a good 10 degrees. Hello bundles and bundles of clothes!
3. I'M GOING TO SEE ENRIQUE SEXY PANTS IGLESIAS ON DECEMBER 1!!!
4. I've been surprisingly productive and on track to catch up on all my work.
5. Being surprised by high school friends is always awesome!
6. Having a ton of meal points is a very awesome thing, BE INDEBTED TO ME FOREVAAZZ.
7. HELLLLAAA INDIE AND SO SOOO HIPSTERR!
8. I'm getting tons of zzzzzzz's!
9. I'M FREAKINN GOING TO SEE ENRIQUE
10. IGLESIAS, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)