Friday, October 22, 2010

F*#%YEEEAAAH!

Late nights spent working on homework eventually always turns into internet surfing for whatever I can find. I just happen to stumble upon Is It A F Yeah?! which is beyond entertaining and just plain amazingly effin' EPIC! You simply have to check it out, it'll amuse you to no end! I promise you shall never EVER never get any sort of work done ever again! And that is certainly a money back guarantee. And below I have gathered a massive collective and eclectic clusterfuck of photos that suit my current thoughts, mood, feelings, wants, lusts, loves, etc. Can you guess which FuckYeah_____ I visited?
It definitely is cuddle weather here at Berkeley, cuddle with me? I call small spoon!
This is how I feel when I see the rain. The rain makes me SWELL with joy! Let's dance!
It smells like renewal of anything and just about everything. The world smells new.
Yes please.
Pretty pretty please. With a cherry on top?
I tend to. And it kisses me back, jealous?
Big city dreams. That I have.
Tea party anyone? I like mine with creme, sugar and a dash of rain drops, thx.
SO TRUE, 143% TRUE! (1-4-3, I LOVE YOU, GET IT!!? GIVE ME A BREAK ITS ALMOST 4!)
CUTEST THING EVER! Lean on me and I'll lean on you.
A couple that wears plaid together, stays together.
ZOMMMGGGG.
They were meant to be :(
Favorite movie ever ~^*~FERRIS BULLER 4 LYFEZZZ!!~*^~
Swooooooon, swoooon, swooon. My heart is swoooning.
Bliss. Pure bliss.
NO IT AIN'T! (Teehee) I love it though!
K. Sounds good, is 4ish okay? Let's make it a date!
Sounds like something I would do. Carrie, my home girl, we're on the same brain wave.
CANNOT TAKE THE SWEETNESS IN THIS! ELEPHANTS+ME= HAPPY!
Aw, awww, awwww, AHH AWWW SO CUTE! LOOK AT THAT PLAYAA SNEAKING A KISS!
You tell them.

So any guesses? HUH HUH? DO YA DO YAAA?


Well, if you guessed Fuckyeahrain, Fuckyeahrainydays, Fuckyeahcouples, Fuckyeahcute, and Fuckyeahelephants, then DING DING DING YOU WIN! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Damn, tumblr is way too addictive...I think I may have a little problem on my hand...and I don't even have a tumblr account yet.

1 comment:

  1. I promise it'll only be a matter of time before you give in and take your first... tumble. :P

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)