Saturday, October 23, 2010

SADE, DESZCZ, VIHM

RAIN! It has the ability to transform an ordinary Saturday into one of those lazy dazy in bed kind of days that I absolutely adore. There's just something about rain that enthralls me to no end. I'll keep loving it until it gets to scary-whips-you-in-the-face status, then we're done for.


HELLO PRIMARY COLORS!




Anchor tee: urban outfitters ($10)
blue jeggings: old navy ($19)
hoobastank rainboots: target ($25)
blue coat: taiwan ($16)
yellow granny cardigan: heritage (hand me down)
rain in Berkeley: lovely :)

I obviously do not know how to dress for the colder weather. What usually happens is that I tend to just pile on summer clothes until I feel warm enough and I screw the rest. Maybe I'll finally learn, yeah? Probably not. Oh well.

P.S. The title means rain in Finnish, Polish, and Estonian, courtesy of the reason I passed Spanish 5 senior year, Google Translate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)