Monday, December 6, 2010

BABY I LIKE IT

Last Wednesday was the MOVIN' 99.7 TRIPLE HO SHOW at SJSU Event Center. The line up was SOOOO DANCEABLE! And sexy, VERY VERY SEXY! Who performed you ask? Miranda Cosgrove (who's super sweet and adorable I must admit), Nelly(so many memories, ahhh!), Taio Cruz (BREAK BREAK BR-EAK BR-EAK YOUR HEART), Jay Sean (dance, dance, sweat, dance, sweat!) , Far East Movement (LIKE A G6!!), and.....ENRIQUE IGLESIAS! AH, I died when Enrique came onstage. I cried, literally. He's gorgeous, beautiful, sexy (SO SEXY!) He turned me into such a fan girl! Iscreamed until my head start to T H R O B and my lungs ached from being oxygen-less. Ahhhh, Best 20 minutes of my life.
So, in order to get into the concert mode, I decided to dress a little...yeahhh. Leather jacket, holes, tights, booties, gold; yup, it works...right?
(it totally looks like I'm grinding on myself...yeah...)

leather jacket: h&m ($30)
black hole infested tank: f21 ($14)
vintage levi shorts: buffalo's exchange ($7.50)
tights: taiwan
brown booties: urban outfitters ($20)
gold heart necklace: f21?
vintage belt: thrifted ($5)

What was the best concert you've been to?!

10 comments:

  1. wow. that concert to which you went just sounds awesome! love your leather jacket btw:D

    hmm..the best concert that i went to...hmmm...i don't think that i have one yet.haha

    xxxHanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!
    I think the best concert I've been to was the Incubus show years ago. Brandon Boyd is hella awesome. Haha!
    xx
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a danceable lineup!!! Umm I'm glad to hear that you screamed till your lungs ached. This definitely constituted a sore throat. All I hear in clubs is this crazy euro techno ish. So not a fan. Gimme some R&B/pop/rap/something I can sing along and dance my ass off too!!!

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lava your shoes so much, haha. You look adorable, and it sounds like you had a fantastic time at the concert. I personally love Miranda Cosgrove (iCarly!), but even I have to admit it's weird seeing her in a line-up that also includes Far East Movement and Nelly, haha.

    And my favorite, favorite concert is a tie between seeing Coldplay (for free, too!) and The Arcade Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha sounds like a blast! & great outfit!

    best concert i've ever been to was Beastie Boys w/ Talib Kweli several years back. It was amazzzzzing.

    xo http://www.dirtyhems.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was totally thinking about going to this show- alas I did not ;(

    your outfit was super cute though, and perfect for the evening! p.s arent Fernando and Greg the most hilarious morning show EVER!!HAHA

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great concert wear! Ah! I never listen to 99.7 in the morning.. Am I missing out?? I'm a true 94.9 gal. I love their morning show! Seriously. It gets me through the cold mornings when I'm getting ready for work or stuck on 101, haha.



    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that song is now stuck in my head. Cute outfit :)
    I'm having a give away on my blog, check it out and join if you'd like!

    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)