Friday, December 10, 2010

TAKE A BOW

It's currently 5AM on a Friday morning...dead week is so going to be the death of me (HAHAHA, I know I still got jokes!) I've been reading up on 27 integrative biology lectures, reading/rewriting/cramming/memorizing, I'M POOPED! And this is only one class, PPFTT! This is the only time you'll ever hear me say "ASDFJKL; AHHHH NOOO, FRIDAY, GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" I have a feeling that finals are going to kick my sore-from-sitting-uneducated-frightened-and-afraid-to-fail tushy. At least the light at the end of the tunnel is near, SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST SEE IT (not that kind of light, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, don't fret)! Only 5 more days until I get to go home for a whole entire month! AH, I can already taste the delicious calories I'm going to inhale faster than I can say "NOM NOM NOM!" It's going to be a fatty, great, amazing, trip down memory lane; I'M STOKED!
Since it's dead week and all, I've taken full advantage of it by not giving a fuuuuccck and wearing pretty much the same thing for the last 4 days (during study time anyways), to the point where my floormates are starting to notice (it's not very hard, I practically live in my bright red panda sweatshirt). Oh wells.
This was the outfit I wore to the Caliber Magazine launch party over at the Space Lounge. It was definitely an interesting experience (and there was free food, YUM!) I'm definitely going to apply and try to write for them during the spring, FINGERS CROSSED!
leather jacket: H&M
red puffy sleeve shirt: decal swap!
bow shorts: taiwan
tights: taiwan
black booties: f21 ($27)
necklaces: old navy ($2 each)

Good luck on finals everyone! LET'S DO THIS!

9 comments:

  1. thumbs up on the bow shorts. good luck on finals, you'll own them im certain of it!

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shorts are so sweet! i like the mix of sweet and edgy you've got going on with the shorts and leather jacket.

    xo denj


    www.hellodenj.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, hang in there - You just have about 3 more days to go, and then vacation time! And oh my goodness I LOVE that huge boy on your shorts. It's adorable.

    - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhaahah there's something about this post that TOTALLY screams "It's currently 5AM on a Friday morning." I LOVE IT.

    But I don't love the fact that you're final-ing it up. BEST WISHES, MA FRIEND. I'm sure you'll rock it.

    Keep in mind: HOLIDAYS. Just. Around. The corner. YOU CAN DO IT!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh my gosh... I could die for those shorts. They may be the cutest fucking shorts I have EVER seen- no joke.

    good luck on finals and enjoy your vacation from school!!

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gooosh how cute are those bow shorts!! So sad you didn't get them in the US and I can't own them, haha. Ah, well .. maybe I'll find them somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS BOW SKIRT and the whole look in general. awesome!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)