Thursday, December 16, 2010

MEDLEY OF PLAID

OH BLOG, OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU! I PROMISE I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN, NEVER EVER NEVER! Finals were taking up all of my time, that little gold diggin' hoe, I promise I'll never let it come between us again! It was merely a fling, a little indiscretion, shamless fun (PAH, NOT EVEN!), nothing more than that, I promise! You will always be priority #1 from here on out!

Finals are over, FINALLY! (AAHHAHAHA OMG IM SO FUNNY!) But in all honesty, finals killed me. Raped me. Used and abused me. I can no longer handle even thinking about it. My final grades are going to make me cry, I can feel it all the way down, down down down in my bones. Oh well, 2 all nighters, 4 hours of sleep, 3 finals in 2 days, what did you expect? Back to reality, it's winter break, YAYZ! Time for a month of nothing, nothingz, and absolutely nothing but mindless fun, ah!

This was an outfit I wore 2 weeks ago with my floor to cairo night, a hookah bar in SF. I didn't know what to wear so I wore it all, I was like a walking rainbow! I mean, it is SF after all so any and all rainbows are welcome! It was my first experience at a hookah bar, and it was an exciting blur of smoke, lightheadedness, mindless dancing, shameless swearing, rain and then some.
pink beanie thing: crossroads ($12)
plaid shit: borrowed from the roomie (BDG)
teal cardigan: f21
dark blue jeggings: old navy ($19)
mocs: crossroads ($12)

Finals week has been my excuse to practically live in my awesome panda! sweatshirt. Everyone noticed and everyone bombarded me about it. Psh, let me be! I like my pandas! (especially when they dougie, HAHAAH!):
Me and roomie "studying" in the lounge. And Ben's sleeping in the back. Look how friendly and happy my pandas look!

It was also an excuse for me to wear nothing but my newly acquired plaid! YAYZ! I'm totes (totally FYI, yeah I'm supa hip!) starting a plaid collection. Well, more or less. I have to admit something to you guys. I've developed a collar fetish. I love anything with collars on it, I can't help myself!
CAL colored plaid: H&M via crossroads ($4.50)
color vomit plaid: BDG via crossroads ($8.50)

OH! NEW FREAKIN' EXCITING NEWS! I got my left tragus pierced at the ever so lovely Zebra's on Telegraph. I love it so much! Minus the part where I can't talk on the phone anymore since the ring intrudes, but whatevs, that's why texting was invented! I've been dying to get it for FOREVAZZZZ and it makes me "teeheehee" happy all the time!
What are your plans for winter break?!

6 comments:

  1. So glad to see you're back at it. Happy Holidays, my blogger friend! Enjoy your well-deserved freedom after finals week!

    Love from Amsterdam,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love this blog! you look great in all your outfits.

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, that tragus piercing looks painful. I could never pierce anything but my earlobes - I'm such a coward. And you are so, so brave, girl.

    Finals rapes everyone at Cal! I'm so happy I finished Wednesday morning and got to be home, enjoying Winter Break by Wednesday night. You have such a cute hookah outfit!! I hope your beanie and cardigan didn't end up smelling smoky after the hookah sesh. I know that happens to me a lot, especially after eating Korean BBQ.

    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay :) i just saw your link on IFB new blogger's post and thought I would stop by. great blog you have here :) have a lovely day/night! ^_^

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. muahaha you have succumbed to the collar fetish i've had :P remember you gave me your old button ups because they reminded you of me hahaha ima weirdo. i also need to update my sorry excuse for a blog atm

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)