Thursday, December 2, 2010

GUILT-FREE GUILTY PLEASURES-PART 3

You know you do this, DON'T LIE!

1. Blaming your munchy munchy food-centered cravings on your period...even if you're not on your period. No one has to know right?!

2. Staying in bed until noon, not because you're tired or sleepy, but simply because you're far too lazy to drag your ass out of bed to PEE. YUP, to pee.

3. Jamming out hardcore to a song (pokerface, eyes closed, that don't-fucking-mess-with-me-im-singing trance) then realizing you've fumbled up the lyrics...FUCK! What do you do? Acting like you didn't and continue singing. ROCK ON, ROCKER, ROCK!

4. In the middle of telling a story to a group of people you realize that there is absolutely no point to the story...and then you found $5.

5. Laughing at your own jokes/mistakes/mess ups/drunken mistakes/stumbles/etc. in order to make it seem like your coooool with whatever in order to prevent people from further torturing (aka making fun of) you. It totally works...sometimes.

6. Eating food at 3AM does not make it breakfast because it's in the AM. It makes you a fatty unless you're in college than you're just taking a "study break" to fuel your brain. YEAAAHH!

7. The excitement of getting something brand spanking new and babying the crap out of it! The moment you drop it &or scratch it for the first time, the moment of ":O" and "AWWW SHIT! NOOOOOO!" and proceeding to treat it like crap because it's not "new/perfect" anymore. Wow, this could totally go for relationships as well, and painting your nails.

8. Saying that you "want to sleep forever!" Stop it. That is called "DEATH."

9. Putting something down for a milisecond and immediately lose it. WHAADAAEFF, it's like they grow flippin' invisible legs and scadaddle away!
10. Having a stuffed animal in college is not creepy/weird/awkward/odd. It's nice, soft, pretty and snuggly, it also shows that you're down to cuddle. Unless you're a boy. Or you have 30 of them all lined up across your bed. In order of size. By color. And all have names and personalities. Then it's FREAKY AS SHIZZ! RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

12 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i constantly lose bobby pins & it drives me nuts!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. #9 happens all the time to me. frustrating.hahah

    xxxHanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I had been born a boy too! And the mermaid thing- yeah, guilty as charged! Love your blog!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't deny any one one those. Guilty! ;)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guilty of almost everything!
    Love how funny you are! :)
    xx
    Kyla

    http://katrya-kyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH. You're so witty. These are so accurate. Number 2 is weirdly my life, which is definitely borderline embarassing!

    I'm baffled as to how you would even come to THINK of them. Like do you write them down as they come to you? Do you dream them? Sleepwalk them? SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

    And thanks for the award down below! :D

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, you make me LOL. I hate when people do that (they aren't really laughing out loud) but I am definitely giggling to myself right now. I've definitely been guilty of the 3am "breakfasts" aka study breaks.. munchies... drunk snack attack...

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE NO. 8!
    I see people tweeting such things everyday on my timeline lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! Its a great read!! Wish i knew how to follow you on blogger or bloglovin..

    Love,
    fashionfabrice

    visit/follow at fashionabrice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)