Thursday, January 27, 2011

ALL FOR YOU MY DAISY

I definitely didn't realize that I haven't had a single outfit post in...well, forever! What kind of fashion/style blog is this if theres nothing but blurb's about me, myself, and I sans outfits?! A narcissistic one dedicated to my AMAZING personality, that's what! Here's a quicky before I scadaddle off to my 8AM French Lit/English class on HYSTERIA! In the womb! (Why I have an 8AM English class is beyond me, oy!)
I love this top, the print makes me feel so care-free (I wish!) and I just want to frolic my way to class, despite the cold outlook and temperature that the morning always seems to bring. Everyone kept asking me if I was going to sorority rush events because I looked so "dressed up." Umm hello! I'm wearing jeans you silly poos! You'd think that after a semester of living with me they would get that this is what I wear on a day-to-day basis. Silly people!
I went to the BARE magazine infosession last night. BARE, if you don't go to Cal, is our campus's premier fashion magazine that's making a pretty big statement everywhere, especially in our little bay. The cover of the last issue was even in 3D! The tiny little room in Dwinelle was ferociously packed with gorgeous people dressed in gorgeous clothes and you could smell fashion in the air. I loved it. It seemed like everybody who was into fashion was there, I even ran into Kathleen from Inspirafashion (who is beyond sweet, cute, teeeeeny, and she looked amazing in her H&M blush blazer that I wish looked half as good on me as it did on her)! I hope I get to be a part of their team, or rather teams because I seem to want to dabble in a bit of everything! FINGERS CROSSED!
daisy! top: thrifted ($3)
black jeggings: old navy ($19)
silver oxfords (not pictured because I literally suck at self time, LITERALLY): urban outfitters ($20)
brown vintage belt: thrifted ($5)
feather headband: f21

7 comments:

  1. Love this top! Thank you for the lovely comment.

    http://loveisdeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an 8AM this quarter, too, and I'm already dying. Tuesdays and Thursdays suck the life out of me. I love the print on your top as well!

    - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Kathleen too, although it was way before the actual meeting and I was stuffed in the back before I could see/recognize anyone else. But I'll be trying for BARE too. Good luck to the both of us ;)

    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top!!!

    xoxo
    Stella
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, you are just so sweet Anisa. when I saw you, you like instantly brightened my day ;) haha. such a cuute outfit! i lovelove your top. and yayy, i can't wait to join too!! ahh :crosses fingers: i hope i get in! i'm applying for the creative team, but the back-up will be events team. how bout you? and omg the tumblr reblogged photo, i was SOO surprised about it! esp since it got like 4000something reblog hits already! woww, and it's just of my chest ahaha. anywhoo, you're oh so cute in person! i hope to see more of you this semester esp if we get into BARE!! hope your semester so far is going good too btw (i'm getting so lazyy lol). hopefully see you soon again girly! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such an amazing thrifted blouse, very unique pattern! great find! Xx
    ari

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhh Anisa, your top has really really got me in the mood for Summer now.
    It's sooo cold round here :(
    I'm actua;;y typing this at night in my bed whilst wearing a hoodie, hat and fur coat just to keep me warm :( ahahahha x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)