Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Get TO KNOW ME TUESDAY (EVEN THOUGH IT'S WEDNESDAY)-PART 4

TECHNICALLY, it's Wednesday, but since I haven't slept yet, so it's still Tuesday in my book which means it's time for another GET TO KNOW ME TUESDAY!
1. I'm a texaholic. I text during class, during dinner, when I'm walking, when I'm talking, when I'm gyming, basically anywhere and everywhere. Just today, I almost got ran over by a golf cart on campus because I was texting and not watching the road, oopsies!

2. I find people who are passionate about what they're studying to be super oober heart meltingly sexy. They don't necessarily have to be what most people consider "cute" or "hot" for me to find them ridiculously attractive, sometimes personality really does make the man.

3. I swear I have ADHD/ADD, my concentration is practically non-exsistent. It's seriously difficult to keep me focused on one particular subject, I'm always bouncing from thing to thing to thing. Even just writing this I've already flipped onto Youtube, Facebook, Tumblr, Photobucket, Yahoo and Google. Oy.

4. I have such an addictive personality, once I like something I seriously can't stop myself. I've been listening to Shine a Light-Mcfly ft. Taio Cruz on repeat for the last two days and I'm still obsessed with it. Even my roommates have noticed since I sing it SO FREAKING MUCH (i'm a grreatt singer, totes!). At them moment, I can't seem to get my taste buds to lust after anything else besides salt and vinegar lays (which makes my breath smells sooo good all the time!) and orbit spearmint gum (I chew about 4 pieces of gum per day). I try to use my addictive personality for good and not evil.

5. My ass is literally too big for me to find jeans that'll fit both my huge ass and tiny waist. It's both a blessing and a curse. Sure, I'm an asian with a badonkadonk (what a rare sighting right?) but I also can't seem to find jeans that'll fit all my lady humps. humph!

4 comments:

  1. I misssss you and all your wacky qualities! You alwayssss be texting fool, especially during that one rave! haha and we just went over this whole passionate thing the other day :P and we either both have ADHD or a serious case of procrastination :( . and dudeee no one understands my obsessions here!!! and i love your ass <3 still have pictures of it on my fun biatchhh haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm EXACTLY the same when I listen to a song I've seriously fallen in love with. And omg, I have the same problem with jeans! I'm also an Asian with a bum and a tiny waist, so I totally get you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you gotta always watch out for the loop! (the golf cart that drives the people with crutches around)
    I'm always texting too and it's a jungle out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh you have your traegus done! LOVE the mcfly song too...blast it every morning from my shower lol
    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)