Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOOK MA! I'M FAMOUS!

It's been a hectic and frantic week filled with reading, hi-lighting, note taking and book buying, ah the perils of coming back to Cal. Again, sorry I've been neglecting you, you unloved unappreciated blog, figurative tears are streaming down my cheek as we speak. School's been insanely busy! I have classes from 8AM-3PM almost daily and I'm constantly tired, sleepy, excited, bored, happy, silly, laughing, angry, and even more of an array of emotions and emoticons { :) :( -___- >:) -___~ @___@ :P :D and mucho mucho more!} And since I've been phoneless (due to a little drunken mishap, as explained in the post below) I'm been kind of MIA and antisocial and just plain getting my shiz together (I've already spent time in the library, yes I'm a flat out nerd), WOOT! I'm definitely enjoying my classes and material way more this semester, I mean, I'm taking a class where I get to read Peter Rabbit and Ronald Dahl! (children's lit, oh yeah, be jealous!) And it's nice to have classes where the music, art, and architecture classes are, it's certainly a nice change of scenery, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT *WINK WINK!*

BUT ANYWAYS, GUSSSH! The icing on top of my already delicious fatty red velvet cheesecake is this little amazing photo sess I had with Brittany from BARE magazine for the Work It, Berk's Work It, Bloggers series. Brittany is beyond cute, sweet, hilarious and she was even a little awkwardly cooky with me (I mean, we were having a photo shoot smack dab in the middle of campus, NBD). I feel so special to be among these stylish CAL bloggers, I feel like a real blogger now, YEAH!

Photo Credits: Brittany

cropped leather jacket: h&m ($30)
cropped white tank top: victoria's secret pink
floral zip up skirt: urban outfitters ($5)
bling bling sparkly thing: forever 21 ($8)
tights: taiwan
sparkly oxfords: urban outfitters ($20)

PSSSH, ON THE DOWN LOW, she told me that I was the very first person to get photographed with her new lens, suhhhweeeet GO ME!

Thanks so much Brittany! You made my week!

5 comments:

  1. I saw this on Work It, Berk! You look so freakin' cute.
    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WUUHDAHHHECKKKK?! How are you studying Ronald Dahl? HOW HOW HOW?! His books were my idol/ life when I was I child. I DO NOT KID YOU.

    And congrats on your fame gurrrl! When I first saw the article, I thought it said "Asian Slut" hahahaha. Obviously, it did not. Not even close. Hey, I'm tired!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, Anisa. It was great photographing you -- the photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome! love those cute shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice feature... good luck with your new and hectic schedule!!!!

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)