Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GET TO KNOW ME TUESDAY-PART 3

1. Despite my gym savvy appearance (and my rock hard biceps), I rarely step foot into it. Today was the first of hopefully many to come!
2. I recently spilled vodka all over my blackberry, I guess I just wanted it to be happy like me. So now, I'm phoneless. AND HATING IT. THAT IS THE LAST TIME I DO ANYTHING NICE, EVER!
3. Accents make me go goo gooo gaa gaaaaa, I dieeeeee.
4. Sushi is my favorite food. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, every single day. HELL YEAH! ICHIBAN!
5. Lip ring. Enough said.

5 comments:

  1. 1) I have a friend that did the EXACT SAME THING to her Blackberry.
    2) I also die for accents.
    4) I could live on a diet that's JUST sushi. Seriously. Asian food, ftw! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I love your blog, so I added it to the blog roll on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are your arms always crazy buff but i swear youve never lifted in your life! lol theres this guys in this club that i'm in and we just had a meeting today and he has the most beautiful accent ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anisa! i saw you on Work It, Berk Blog ;). so happy to see your outfit posts now too, you have such a lovely style :). and i love these posts on "get to know you," haha omg if i could, i would DEF eat sushi anytime of the day, plus there's so many to choose from. have you been to Kansai?? i heard it has super cheap sushi. anyways, hope school is going well for you so far! i hate being back :(, but hopefully will get to meet you soon girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your leatherjacked and your outfit!;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)