Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FLOWER POWER

Where did the time go last week? Gahhh, I've been a busy busy busy bee for one! I've had meetings, concerts (okay, just singular but I didn't want to kill me roll of -s!), tons of homework (barf!), events, parties and...a photoshoot! :O
The past weekend was my first BARE photoshoot and it was a fantastic experience! Saturday morning, the committee and I went to pull clothes for the shoot and boy did it make my heart yearn to go shopping for...well, me! Saturday afternoon came the fitting with our beautiful model and it was a bittersweet experience as some things just don't look as good on as it does on the racks, sigh. But nevertheless, we made it work! Sunday was the actual shoot which went from 11-4:30pm, but it was a whole lot of fun, of eating, of merryness, of silly dancing! Can't wait to share it with you guys when it's completely finished, ah! I seriously can't wait for the next one, if only I could do this for a living, I'd die of happiness! I guess glamour does kill...(Okay, funny side note, my glamour kills is so my AIM sn, oh silly middle school me trying to be all hard and whatnot)
Monday was the Hellogoodbye concert! It was freaking delicious! I discovered two more bands that I'm seriously addicted to now...I'm even listening to one RIGHT THIS SECOND :O So, grab a pen and paper or just open up a Youtube page and type in JUKEBOX THE GHOST and listen to anything because they are gold, THEY ARE SO GOOD! After you fall in love with them and their charismatic performances (I can guarantee you they are 100000x better live) listen to GOLD MOTEL, because they're simply presh! All these songs are making me supes excited for the upcoming warm weather, fingers crossed! Hellogoodbye was epic as well, duh, that's just a given. Perfect road trip music, ayyy ay ayy!
My first post in my brand spanking new foodie column, Eat, Blog, Repeat, is up at Caliber Magazine Blog! Go go go, check it out, please please please with a cherry on top of Francisco Lachowski?! (WAIT, NO! Do not imagine that, he's mine, mine, mine, all mine!!!) Let me know if you love it, hate it, if it makes you hungry, if it makes you want to barf, CRITICIZE ME! I'M GIVING YOU PERMISSION! Be kind though, I'm like a delicate wittle panda bear and you simply can't be mean to little pandas! And if you do, you need to click the little red X and get off of my blog because I cannot and will not tolerate such atrocious behavior!
crochet top: goodwill ($7)
purple tank top: victoria's secret
black leggings: gift
grey booties: kmart ($20)
leather jacket: H&M ($30)

P.S. OH, OHH, OHH YEAH! I was interviewed and featured on Smashion last week, you guys should check it out, it's a goooooood one ;)

P.P.S. Last week to enter the CSN GIVEAWAY! Come on lovelies, enter and get all of your friends and blogger friends to enter, enter, enter!

17 comments:

  1. this is SO cute girl! I'm in looove with this sweater. and HAHA at your taylor lautner poster! mmm thanks for the band reccomendations, will def. check them out :) gonna go read your food post now!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! it's awesome that even at uni you are doing so many fun fashion things! love it! can't wait to see images from the shoot! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i LOOVE this sweater! even more so, because I saw you actually buy it!! haha. you're so chic girl ;). aand omg i LOVE hellogoodbye!! i loved them a lot back in high school, my all-time fave songs will always be "here in your arms," "two weeks in hawaii," and "sincerely jamie," ooh and "oh it is love." lol. and LOVE your new column at Caliber! soo happy you're writing about FOOD. i need a go-to food blog!! lol. anyways, i can't wait to see you again lovely!! so we can hang out, i hope there's another vintage sale somewhere we can visit!! see you soon girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable floral sweater!!! love love lovee :)

    http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove your crochet top! And I can't wait to see your shoot - I don't even know how the accessories shoot worked out for us. And I don't agree with C.R.E.A.M. in your food column - it's overhyped ice cream sandwiches, and every one should know! I think I may just be bitter because when I first ate there, they gave me a really hard cookie and I hated it!

    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. you would buy that sweater. just sayin'. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sweater is so lovely and cute,and you've styled it so nice A.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute sweater! I love it with the shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the crochet top and the booties. congrats on the new foodie column!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has got to be the cutest sweater EVER. Hellogoodbye is the bomb, and congrats on all of your accomplishments! I freakin love your blog, and I can't wait for your next post! Definitely a new follower. :)

    xoxo Tami at tamijam.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture of the header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you seem busy indeed! and wow a column and a photoshoot!!! you go girl ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i adore everything about that sweater!!! love chunky knits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog, the top is so cute. :)

    dejoiss ♥

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. ANISA!! i miss you and i need to come to berkeley soon :)
    this is camille btw haha.
    i followed you! follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's such an adorable sweater!
    I love the print! :)
    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)