Saturday, December 25, 2010

MY BEARD IS FESTIVE

Yes, yes, it is. My desktop background so elegantly states it so.
A quick little post to get the holiday festivities rolling...
Instead of doing a holiday wishlist, I'm going to start a new tradition. This is the first (of many to come) holiday want-to-do-list! It's a compilation of sexy good looking men I wish I was getting all hot and heavy with underneath the mistletoe this Christmas.

My Holiday Want-to-do-list (you may look but don't you dare touch!):

1. Francisco Lachowski
The epitome of sexy, Francisco (aka Chico) is panty dropping hot. Of course he would be a brazilian male model, the brazilians have the sexy baby formula down solid (share with the rest of the world please! we need to share the sexiness!) Besides being oober good looking, he is adorable beyond words. Since he's only 18, he's super goofy and seems so down to earth, which makes him THAT much sexier, AH!

2. Enrique Iglesias
I personally breathed the same air as Enrique Iglesias for about 20 minutes and it was the best 20 minutes of my life. I almost died right on the spot as my life was then complete.

3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Just rewatched 500 Days of Summer and my love for JGL blossomed some more! I love how versatile this man is; from being slickly suave in Inception to adorably geeky in 10 Things I Hate About You to indie chic in 500 Days of Summer. And through all that, he manages to look unbelievably doable in every role.

4. James Franco
He's just so damn adorable and fuckable. And he's even wearing plaid, my kryptonite! Looking good with the scruff my man!

5. Andrew Garfield
Andrew is a newly acquired lover of mine. After seeing him as Eduardo in The Social Network, I fell. No, I swoooooned! He's so UUMMPH and MMMHM, I just want to AHHH! Good thing he's in the new Spiderman movie, and word on the street is that the crew spent a whole day trying to cover up his enormous..."package" for the movie. Yup, you heard me right. No more needs to be said.

MERRY CHRISTMAS WORLD!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Be thankful for all you have, be grateful for all that is going well, be happy that you're alive because it's mothereffin' Christmas yo! Go out and party it up! Drink a little too much eggnog, eat like there's no tomorrow, love until your pores ooze out love, and do it BIG. Love you all and be safe in the most dangerous ways possible, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

9 comments:

  1. merry christmas!!!
    i love your desktop background - so cute :D
    and your holiday want to do list : perfect!!!!! hahahah

    xxxHanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and must say I love how honest you are with your writing. Merry Christmas to you!

    And I'd be down for any of those items on your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Franco, JGL and Andrew Garfield are on my list too. My forever list, actually... sigh..

    Happy Holidays!
    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I see a consistency in your men of choice.. tall, dark and handsomes ;-) haha! Nice picks.

    Enjoy the rest of your Christmas weekend! Hope you got everything you wished for this year!

    Cheers,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think james franco would make it on to my to do list as well!!

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hilarious! Love your blog! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your want TO DO list sister!! ANDREW GARFIELD lover numero uno here :) Happy holidays!

    ❊☃❉,
    Sharina of Aviator Shades

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hubba freaking hubaaaa, we have the same taste in men btw =) All these lovelies are on my to-do list as well, except Enrique (i don't hate him, but he's just not on the list).
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)