Friday, January 7, 2011

FIST PUMPIN'

UNCE, UNCE, UNCE, UNCE! If you guessed rave music, than ding ding ding you're the golden ticket winner! Golden ticket to what you say? To...uh, well, nothing. BUT STILL, good for you! I so overwhelmed with pride! I never thought I'd be one to say that raves are my scene but it's a lot of fun. First of all, it's not like a club so there's no one to impress. Everyone there is so chill (aka drugged out/drunk/high) that they don't care what you're wearing. It's simply fun to go in there, all hyped up and dressed down, and fight pump/head bang/hip thrust your heart out! Sad to say this but I was super oober ridiculously sore the next morning due to the amount of forceful fist pumpin' we did. I don't know how those guidos and guidettes on Jersey Shore (which reminds me I still need to watch the season 3 premiere...DON'T JUDGE ME!) do it night after night, it's such an arm workout! Maybe I'm not cut out for that kind of lifestyle, I'll never achieve head guidette status, sad!
With only a week, a mere seven days left until I head back to Berkeley (yay!) I'm making the most effort to try and make my bestestestest friend happy (aka MY BED!) It's been feeling neglected cause I haven't been home that much in the previous weeks so I dropped all my plans (aka have no plans) and opted to stay in all snuggled up in my cozy and soft bed and watch movies online. So far I've watched The Town, The Other Boleyn Girl, Ocean's 11, and Lolita (1962). Please leave me some suggestions, I do have a whole week left to be a lonely hermit.
Oh yeah, another reason for my sole solitude was that I was in a car accident yesterday. If anyone decides to pull the "no shit, you're a female asian driver, it was bound to happen" SHUDDUP before I punch your two front teeth out! It was not my fault in the slightest, the truck backed up into my car, no, basically on top of my car. The worst part of it all is that my baby (aka my '98 honda civic) was demolished in this accident. Poor thing never stood a chance, sigh. So now I'm slightly freaked to be driving and have reduced my speed to be that of a granny's, which is unlike my usual fast and the furious status (well, that's what it seems like in my head anyways...)
peek-a-boo velvet tank: urban outfitters ($15)
vintage belt: thrifted ($2.50)
vintage levis shorts: buffalo's exchange ($7.50)
tights: taiwan (in the thrash now, sad)
dreamcatcheresque necklace: f21 ($7)

Movie suggestions: READY, SET, GOOOO!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your car accident! I'm glad you're safe. As for movie suggestions before the trek back to Berkeley (ughh..): I love me some 90s movies marathons, especially Drew Barrymore (she reminds me of my childhood) ie: The Wedding Singer, Never Been Kissed, She's All That.

    But if you're opting for relatively new movies, then: How to Train Your Dragon, Kick Ass, Black Swan, The Social Network are all super good and recent

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're making me really like dreamcatchers now fool. that night was hella fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Paris With Love for something dramatic... Old Dogs with John Travolta and Robin Williams (don't judge) is HILARIOUSLY funny, tehehehe.

    Enjoy your last days on break!!

    xo,
    Jeanelle
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, car accidents are awful! hope you're not too shaken! loving that black tank by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those shorts, i have a thing for ripped denim. hope your ok from the accident! as for movie suggestions..just saw Black Swan & its amazing! kickass was good too xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)