Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GET TO KNOW ME TUESDAY-PART 2

1. I'm a compulsive eater and I need to be forced to attend OAFHS (overeaters anonymous for the fat and hungry souls)
2. I love the way my mac sounds when the keys go CLICK CLACK CLICKITY CLACKITY CLACK! when I'm furiously BSing an essay...or just typing random letters to hear it go CLICK CLACK!
3. College-Asher Roth is a raw true depiction of my first semester in college. I've even learned a lesson or two, like never passed out with my shoes on, NO SHAME!
4. I'm slightly, nay, super freakin' addicted to piercings. Just got my left daith pierced on NYE as photographed above!
5. I say I DGAF but I honestly GAF a lot. Too much. All the time.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I think I'm terrible with piercings. I basically have none except for two on each ear. My ears are tiny too...like INCREDIBLY tiny. People are often really shocked when they first notice...hahaha.



    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lawrence how i miss thee T______T

    ReplyDelete
  3. dgaf is one of my favorite acronyms! So useful

    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stuffed elephant is TOO CUTE. Loved learning more about you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)