Tuesday, January 4, 2011

GET TO KNOW ME TUESDAY-PART 1

NEW YEAR, NEW TRADITIONS. Since I already have my guilty-free guilty pleasure series that pop up every so often, I felt like it's time to get down right personal with my peeps (you guys!) So every Tuesday will be like a round of speed dating, 5 facts about yours truly. You ready for this?
1. My parent stole my name, Anisa, from the neighbor's daughter because everyone was able to pronounce it already.
2. I suck at taking compliments (I usually just laugh it off or change the subject abruptly).
3. Soup is a major food group for me, I always have to have a cup of soup in the dining commons.
4. I don't feel sexy in jeans, I just don't.
5. I have a very distinguishable laugh. No one has ever mistaken it for anyone else's and everyone can pick it out of a crowd. I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

5 comments:

  1. i love your blog! its so fresh

    thespringrollcloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel sexy in jeans either. Biggest tragedy of my life, isn't that sad?

    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the first point about your parents stealing your neighbour's name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love this! The first tidbit is hilarious. I should really do one of these on my blog. I have so many little secrets I'm dying to share! Can't wait to read more :)


    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics! Yay for having a funny laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple doggy dare you. HA! I also quadruple doggy dog dare you to follow me as well! (I'll love you forever and evaazz if you do!)